Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Today is Brad and my 3rd anniversary. When we got married we promised each other that we would always go away to celebrate our anniversary, even if only for a night. We didn't go anywhere tonight, but plans are in the works for sometime in 2011. However, despite it being a very low-key day, it was still a great anniversary. Not only because we got to spend it as a family, but because I spent it with the love of my life.

Brad is absolutely the man that I always imagined myself marrying. He is so thoughtful and selfless. He puts my happiness before anything else, and he is always trying to find ways to make me feel special. He remembers the little things, which are really important to me. And he knows that sometimes surprising me with a Dr. Pepper is the best gift he could give me. He listens to me when I have to process something. Again. And again. And again. He pretty much always lets me pick what movie we're going to watch, and rarely ever argues when I ask if we can eat at the same restaurant again.

But most importantly Brad loves me with a selfless love, like Jesus loves his Bride, the Church. I know that Brad would do anything for me, and for that I am truly grateful. I am so glad that I married my Prince Charming 3 years ago, and I look forward to many more wonderful years together.

From our wedding day:



Our 1 year anniversary (we went to Disney World):



Our 2 year anniversary (spent that weekend Downtown, but went to San Francisco in February):



Our 3 year anniversary (okay, I'm just too lazy to download photos from today so that I can upload them here, but we went to the zoo lights at Brookfield Zoo. Instead, here's a picture of us at Brad's brother's wedding in June):

No comments:

Post a Comment