Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We're Still Here

I know it's been a really long time since I last blogged. To say we've been busy would be a complete understatement. September is always busy for us because it's both Brad and my birthdays. Plus, we're trying to get in all of the time that we can outside before the weather turns cold again. Then, to add to it, we found out that I'm pregnant. So far things have been going great. I was just really tired the first 8 weeks or so. Pretty much whenever I put Micah down for a nap I took one, too, or sat on the couch and read. I was not motivated to do anything. I'm 12 weeks now and slowly starting to get my energy back. I still like to take naps, but I don't need one every day anymore. The house is starting to get clean again, and I promise I will be blogging more again. For now, though, I'm going to leave it at that. I'll post more later this week about what we've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment