Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Day 3 and 4

Day 3 for our advent calendar was to make an ornament or decoration. I found this really cute idea on Pinterest for how to hang your Christmas cards so I decided to try it. It was really easy to make. However, I'm not completely happy with mine. It will do for now, but I think I'd like to use stamps next time for the letters and maybe add some Christmas stickers (something I still plan on doing, but I have to get to a craft store). But here's what it looks like right now.

Oh, and Micah loved helping me with the ribbon.





Day 4 was a special Christmas treat. I made Rice Krispie treats and dyed them green. Micah wasn't much of a help, but he held on to my leg and whined while I was making them, so I guess that counts. I did take a picture, but it's not a good picture so I'll spare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment