Thursday, June 9, 2011

MckMama

About a year ago I found out about this blogger, MckMama. She's a stay at home mom to five children, ages 5 and under. She's a Christian woman and homeschools her children. I quickly fell in love with her blog because she shares so many of the same values that I do, and she does so many wonderful things with her children. She also takes beautiful pictures. In April she and her family went on an RV trip. They were going to make several stops along the way so that she could take pictures. One of her stops was Chicago! I quickly signed up to have her take our pictures. I'm still eagerly waiting for the arrival of our picture CD, but she shared a picture of Micah on her website yesterday. So adorable! I can't wait to get the CD and see the other pictures. Head on over here and see for yourself just what a cutie he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment