Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 11: Update Debt/Review Budget and Day 12: Finish a Project

I've written about our financial plan before.  Part of our plan is to update our debt on a regular basis.  Brad and I both have several student loans and it's always encouraging to look at it again and see how much we've paid down.  We've made significant gains in the past two years and I'm super excited to see it continue to go down!

Today was our "finish a project" day.  Brad's project was to tighten the bathroom fixtures.  Several of the fixtures in our upstairs bathroom have come loose and Brad's needed to tighten them for some time.  So, he finally did! 

My project was to create cards for all different occasions.  I've wanted to make cards for a while.  It's nice to have cards on hand so that when the occasion arises I don't have to go to the store to buy one.  Plus, it's a good use of my scrapbook supplies. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment